Uploading Records to EPIC¶
- Request outside records to your Doximity account fax
- Open Doximity in Epic virtual desktop browser window (internet explorer)
- Open faxed documents, and save your document as PDF to desktop of the virtual desktop
- Return to Epic
- Click the "Epic" dropdown menu (the same one where you "Change Context")
- Hover over “Patient Care” than click "Media Manager" (pin to avoid extra clicks next time)
- Select your pt
- Click "Scan;" a popup window will appear
- On the popup window, click "File" > "Import File"
- In the bottom right-hand corner, change the file type from "Image Files" to "PDF Files"
- Search for your saved document under "Downloads" or “Desktop” and select "Open"
- The documents should appear in the popup window. On the right-hand side, under "Store Images As:" scroll down and select "Outside Medical Records"
- Click "Upload Images;" name them as you choose
- Exit out of Media Manager and refresh chart
Last update: 2022-06-14 05:38:47